Game thread Canada vs Kentucky

EliteBlue

Heisman
Mar 27, 2009
16,751
20,269
0
I'm currently mid-move and just settling in. Popped onto the forums to see how we are doing just a few min ago. Very excited to see the 3s going in! From the sound of this thread, we're looking solid.
Same. I’m on west coast time right now and just getting off work and home. About to tune it up
 
  • Like
Reactions: LineSkiCat14

Lazlo7

All-Conference
Mar 4, 2020
1,426
1,573
0
Why do we always guard/defend from the side, aren't you supposed to stay in front of the man. Like we try to funnel them them in to A Davis but he is not there anymore.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Nate Oats believes Brandon Garrison is 'maybe the best passing big I've ever coached'
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU: National Media Takes
  3. 03 KSR Cats in the NBA BBNBA: Maxey appears on Abbott Elementary, SGA on the cover of TIME magazine
  4. 04 KSR Football KSR Staff Predictions: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
  5. 05 KSR Volleyball No. 4 Kentucky VB hosts LSU, Ole Miss in bounce back weekend