Game thread…

Lurker123

All-American
May 4, 2020
7,110
5,821
113
Mine's actually a little higher than that. But I don't know how much the next 4 games will tell us about our ability to achieve that goal (unless we win one of the next two or lose one of the two after that, of course, but I don't expect either to happen).

Arkansas is the sole game of the next 4 that will "tell us anything", imo. The other 3 are just gimmes at this point.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Uscg1984

Uscg1984

All-Conference
Mar 9, 2006
2,750
3,575
113
Arkansas is the sole game of the next 4 that will "tell us anything", imo. The other 3 are just gimmes at this point.
It's the most interesting of the 4, for sure. But I _think_ Arkansas is a very good team and beating them on the road would be an accomplishment for any team. I hope I'm wrong, of course, but when I look at our schedule trying to come up with 7 wins, Arkansas isn't one of them, so I don't see it as a "fulcrum" game.
 
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Football 10 takeaways from South Carolina's blowout win over Florida
  2. 02 GamecockCentral Football PFF Grades: South Carolina's Week 6 win over Florida
  3. 03 TheBigSpur The Gamecock Report | South Carolina makes a statement at 16 Florida
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Football What South Carolina's bye week will look like this week
  5. 05 GamecockCentral Football South Carolina bye week comes at crucial time for injured Gamecocks