Game thread…

Lurker123

All-American
May 4, 2020
7,102
5,816
113
Mine's actually a little higher than that. But I don't know how much the next 4 games will tell us about our ability to achieve that goal (unless we win one of the next two or lose one of the two after that, of course, but I don't expect either to happen).

Arkansas is the sole game of the next 4 that will "tell us anything", imo. The other 3 are just gimmes at this point.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Uscg1984

Uscg1984

All-Conference
Mar 9, 2006
2,747
3,574
113
Arkansas is the sole game of the next 4 that will "tell us anything", imo. The other 3 are just gimmes at this point.
It's the most interesting of the 4, for sure. But I _think_ Arkansas is a very good team and beating them on the road would be an accomplishment for any team. I hope I'm wrong, of course, but when I look at our schedule trying to come up with 7 wins, Arkansas isn't one of them, so I don't see it as a "fulcrum" game.
 
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Football National reactions to South Carolina's road domination of Florida
  2. 02 GamecockCentral Football Moving the Chains: Postgame reaction to South Carolina's upset win at Florida (VIDEO)
  3. 03 GamecockCentral Football Everything Jon Sumrall said following Florida's 19-38 loss vs. South Carolina
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Football South Carolina finds third quarter answers in upset win over No. 16 Florida
  5. 05 GamecockCentral Football 'That is a program win': The emotions of South Carolina's upset win for Shane Beamer