Game thread…

Tngamecock

All-Conference
Sep 10, 2000
29,748
2,694
113
I want App States offensive coordinator. I hate this bunched up pro set crap…it doesn’t work for us. Oh well…just hoping for a win now
 

18IsTheMan

Heisman
Oct 1, 2014
20,949
17,854
113
As soon as the announcers pointed out that our D had shut them down with three straight 3 and outs, I knew they were gonna start moving the ball
 

1vagamecock

All-Conference
Jan 19, 2022
1,892
1,417
113
If you can't lune up and beat GA St. hat on hat you won't win 3 games this year.
 

bayrooster

All-American
Aug 21, 2003
15,649
8,066
113
Are we past the honeymoon stage for "aw shucks" Coach Beamer yet? Looks like he's got us back to where we started last season, except with a new, supposedly veteran, QB.
 

18IsTheMan

Heisman
Oct 1, 2014
20,949
17,854
113
I want App States offensive coordinator. I hate this bunched up pro set crap…it doesn’t work for us. Oh well…just hoping for a win now

Hoping for the win, but does it really matter? I don't see this team winning an SEC game. Even Vandy looks better than us.
 

Tngamecock

All-Conference
Sep 10, 2000
29,748
2,694
113
I want App States offensive coordinator. I hate this bunched up pro set crap…it doesn’t work for us. Oh well…just hoping for a win now
Actually….it’s not the play calling….if oline breaks down nothing works. I was wanting to blame somebody but it’s not Satterfield😃
 
  • Like
Reactions: Bwellgolf
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Football 10 takeaways from South Carolina's blowout win over Florida
  2. 02 GamecockCentral Football PFF Grades: South Carolina's Week 6 win over Florida
  3. 03 TheBigSpur The Gamecock Report | South Carolina makes a statement at 16 Florida
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Football Recruiting South Carolina commit James Ross called his shot that South Carolina would upset Florida: 'They're going to go on a run'
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting South Carolina's statement win over Florida sends strong message to recruits: 'Trust the process'