Game day at Florida

RexShepcat

Senior
Jul 13, 2006
1,276
862
0
SIAP, looks like they literally only have 30 fans in the stands behind game day crew.
 

UKUGA

Heisman
Jan 26, 2007
18,505
26,810
0
I'm surprised they didn't have more people show up to listen to them talk about UK for 5 straight minutes.
 

John Henry

Hall of Famer
Aug 18, 2007
35,574
172,795
113
I am not as concerned about a Game Day crowd as the one that will show up tonight. I hope our young team can handle it. I know a couple of them will but we have a few others that remain suspect in my opinion. Tonight is a huge test as to what we can expect the rest of the season.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kentucky is a top 10 most-watched college football team in the country
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky is planning a Drone Show for halftime of the LSU game
  3. 03 KSR Around the SEC 11 Personnel Week 6 Preview: An SEC Hurricane
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Official measurements from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day are here!
  5. 05 KSR Basketball KSR's top takeaways from Mark Pope's Q&A with Lexington Rotary Club