Game day at Florida

RexShepcat

Senior
Jul 13, 2006
1,276
862
0
SIAP, looks like they literally only have 30 fans in the stands behind game day crew.
 

UKUGA

Heisman
Jan 26, 2007
18,505
26,810
0
I'm surprised they didn't have more people show up to listen to them talk about UK for 5 straight minutes.
 

John Henry

Hall of Famer
Aug 18, 2007
35,574
172,795
113
I am not as concerned about a Game Day crowd as the one that will show up tonight. I hope our young team can handle it. I know a couple of them will but we have a few others that remain suspect in my opinion. Tonight is a huge test as to what we can expect the rest of the season.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Randall Cobb named Kentucky's SEC Legend
  2. 02 KSR Basketball Zoom Action: Breaking down Kentucky MBB Pro Day film
  3. 03 KSR Football Kenny Darby cracks Top 10 of ESPN's College Football Freshman Rankings
  4. 04 KSR Football Sam Greene willing to do whatever it takes for the Kentucky Defense
  5. 05 KSR Women's Basketball Kenny Brooks is enjoying watching Clara Strack improve as a leader, 3-point shooter