Their handle is fine DukieWorse handle Chandler or 00?
Hell has frozen over. He criticized an official IN OUR FAVOR.I hope we never have Jay Williams on a call again.
Numbers.I think Pope may genuinely be retarded for not playing Jelly more! WTF is this guy watching?
I believe you. 40 hours staring at a screen typing Nonsense on hereI work 40 hours a week, grandpa.
There's nothing EMBARRASING about it. Some nights you rebound good, some nights you don't. Some nights you shoot good, some nights you don't. We are winning the game against another good team. And this team is getting better and learning how to play better. Nothing embarrassing about it.If they would rebound, it is an easy double digit lead. Embarrassing.
Has 3 of our 6 Offensive Rebounds and doing a lot of things that do not show up in the box score.Jel seems to be going for rebounds
Wasn't on my bingo card.Ok, who had BG hitting the first three? Anyone, anyone, Bueller?
Have to be defensively. His hands are not great.I bet Oweh could get some good run for coach Stein
WeepI believe you. 40 hours staring at a screen typing Nonsense on here
Plus another 20 or 30 overtime.I believe you. 40 hours staring at a screen typing Nonsense on here
Weep
Go stroke your boy CalWeep
KSR Football
WATCH: Kentucky's 'unKut' recaps road comeback against South Carolina
KSR Basketball
Sources Say goes LIVE to talk UK Pro Day (with SCOOP from NBA scouts)
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: Disrespect for Kentucky ahead of LSU Showdown
KSR Football
Kentucky Players Ready for Familiar Foes against LSU
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin sees a little bit of himself in Will Stein