Their handle is fine DukieWorse handle Chandler or 00?
Hell has frozen over. He criticized an official IN OUR FAVOR.I hope we never have Jay Williams on a call again.
Numbers.I think Pope may genuinely be retarded for not playing Jelly more! WTF is this guy watching?
I believe you. 40 hours staring at a screen typing Nonsense on hereI work 40 hours a week, grandpa.
There's nothing EMBARRASING about it. Some nights you rebound good, some nights you don't. Some nights you shoot good, some nights you don't. We are winning the game against another good team. And this team is getting better and learning how to play better. Nothing embarrassing about it.If they would rebound, it is an easy double digit lead. Embarrassing.
Has 3 of our 6 Offensive Rebounds and doing a lot of things that do not show up in the box score.Jel seems to be going for rebounds
Wasn't on my bingo card.Ok, who had BG hitting the first three? Anyone, anyone, Bueller?
Have to be defensively. His hands are not great.I bet Oweh could get some good run for coach Stein
WeepI believe you. 40 hours staring at a screen typing Nonsense on here
Plus another 20 or 30 overtime.I believe you. 40 hours staring at a screen typing Nonsense on here
Weep
Go stroke your boy CalWeep
KSR Basketball
Summer College Basketball games could soon be a reality
KSR Women's Basketball
We have tipoff times for Kentucky WBB matchups against Louisville, Virginia
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin appears to have posted fake Kenny Minchey quote in LSU facility ahead of Kentucky game
KSR
KSR Show, 10/7: Ask Anything Wednesday, Pro Day, LSU prep, and more
KSR
KSR Today: The Power K is BACK!