Game#3 at A & M Thread

TTKADawg

All-Conference
Sep 20, 2024
1,544
1,113
113
I'm listening to radio.
Got a group text with buddies, apparently one of them is about 20 seconds ahead of my feed. I had to silence the alerts lol. Happy to hear, but want to experience live!
 

thatsbaseball

All-American
May 29, 2007
18,386
7,434
113
Just decided I'm the rally-killer.....Headed to fertilize my Zoysia . Good luck , see yall when it's over.
 

TTKADawg

All-Conference
Sep 20, 2024
1,544
1,113
113
Yeah, I try to count to 10 before updating since it's so far ahead of TV.
****** part about that group text is … if someone is that far ahead, I feel like if I don’t get the alert, then we didn’t do something. Just texted him and said hey man … your ruining the live mystique lol
 
  • Haha
Reactions: skydawg1

Called3rdstrikedawg

All-Conference
May 7, 2016
2,429
2,051
113
9 walks by our pitching. 1 walk by their pitching. There 3 runs that crossed the plate all walked.

whoever our pitching coach is next year needs to recruit or portal strike throwers.

and then in fall ball make the pitch to a 12 inch wide plate.
 

She Mate Me

Heisman
Dec 7, 2008
15,308
14,874
113
Feels like a slugfest could be about to commence. I think all the trusted arms for both teams are done.

Here come the odds and ends.
 

TTKADawg

All-Conference
Sep 20, 2024
1,544
1,113
113
We're only getting started. Hopefully.
Smokey Robinson GIF by The Ed Sullivan Show
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football "Go make the play": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby on Defense and responding to Alabama game
  3. 03 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State WBK to play exhibition at Choctaw Central HS
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Recruiting JUCO Edge Derion Gould sees the potential at Mississippi State