Game#3 at A & M Thread

TTKADawg

All-Conference
Sep 20, 2024
1,544
1,113
113
I'm listening to radio.
Got a group text with buddies, apparently one of them is about 20 seconds ahead of my feed. I had to silence the alerts lol. Happy to hear, but want to experience live!
 

thatsbaseball

All-American
May 29, 2007
18,384
7,434
113
Just decided I'm the rally-killer.....Headed to fertilize my Zoysia . Good luck , see yall when it's over.
 

TTKADawg

All-Conference
Sep 20, 2024
1,544
1,113
113
Yeah, I try to count to 10 before updating since it's so far ahead of TV.
****** part about that group text is … if someone is that far ahead, I feel like if I don’t get the alert, then we didn’t do something. Just texted him and said hey man … your ruining the live mystique lol
 
  • Haha
Reactions: skydawg1

Called3rdstrikedawg

All-Conference
May 7, 2016
2,428
2,051
113
9 walks by our pitching. 1 walk by their pitching. There 3 runs that crossed the plate all walked.

whoever our pitching coach is next year needs to recruit or portal strike throwers.

and then in fall ball make the pitch to a 12 inch wide plate.
 

She Mate Me

Heisman
Dec 7, 2008
15,306
14,855
113
Feels like a slugfest could be about to commence. I think all the trusted arms for both teams are done.

Here come the odds and ends.
 

TTKADawg

All-Conference
Sep 20, 2024
1,544
1,113
113
We're only getting started. Hopefully.
Smokey Robinson GIF by The Ed Sullivan Show
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Recruiting JUCO Edge Derion Gould sees the potential at Mississippi State
  2. 02 Maroon and White Baseball Mississippi State Biloxi baseball schedule altered by weather
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Recruiting "Electric" Mississippi State atmosphere boosts big recruiting weekends
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Can Mississippi State's running game keep up?
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Sunday Notebook: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State