Game 1. PSU Offensive MVP?

PrtLng Lion

All-Conference
Nov 25, 2017
1,155
1,798
113
Man I hope you're right. I will be happy as a pig in poop if the OL gets named offensive MVP in any games.

I would guess Parker Washington is the guy for Game1.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Bones80 and Bison13

ApexLion

Heisman
Nov 1, 2021
6,477
10,985
113
Sander Sahayek booming kickoffs more than six times into the end zone.
 

UncleRoyBiggins

All-Conference
Oct 12, 2021
469
1,240
93
I'll go with James Franklin. He manages the time clock to perfection, and does not try to go for it on 4th down from his own territory early in the game. (Or any other time for that matter)
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Friday Penn State-USC availability reports: Did the Lions or Trojans share good injury news 23.5 hours before kickoff?
  2. 02 BWI Recruiting Inside Lasch: Everything Penn State fans need to know ahead of biggest recruiting weekend of Matt Campbell era
  3. 03 BWI Football Projecting Penn State's offensive depth chart vs. USC
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State’s Offensive Struggles Aren’t About Athleticism. Here’s the Data
  5. 05 BWI Football 5 bold predictions for Penn State-USC: Will the Lions get back in the win column at the White Out?