Game 1. PSU Offensive MVP?

PrtLng Lion

All-Conference
Nov 25, 2017
1,155
1,798
113
Man I hope you're right. I will be happy as a pig in poop if the OL gets named offensive MVP in any games.

I would guess Parker Washington is the guy for Game1.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Bones80 and Bison13

ApexLion

Heisman
Nov 1, 2021
6,476
10,983
113
Sander Sahayek booming kickoffs more than six times into the end zone.
 

UncleRoyBiggins

All-Conference
Oct 12, 2021
469
1,239
93
I'll go with James Franklin. He manages the time clock to perfection, and does not try to go for it on 4th down from his own territory early in the game. (Or any other time for that matter)
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Recruiting Inside Lasch: Everything Penn State fans need to know ahead of biggest recruiting weekend of Matt Campbell era
  2. 02 BWI Football Projecting Penn State's offensive depth chart vs. USC
  3. 03 BWI Football Penn State’s Offensive Struggles Aren’t About Athleticism. Here’s the Data
  4. 04 BWI Football 5 bold predictions for Penn State-USC: Will the Lions get back in the win column at the White Out?
  5. 05 BWI Football Behind Enemy Lines: Lincoln Riley under pressure as USC heads to Penn State