Uh, not me. But maybe it still is, don’t know for sure.The sky is falling!!!
Isn't that what some of you want?
Seems it's what Pope wants.The sky is falling!!!
Isn't that what some of you want?
I want your optimism.The sky is falling!!!
Isn't that what some of you want?
No, personally I'd just like a competent coach and staff. And to have a really good freaking team again. That'd be fun.The sky is falling!!!
Isn't that what some of you want?
That seems like a fairly tall task given what has transpired the last week or so.Get Stokes and the Murinen guy I know I spelled that wrong and a few shooters and let’s rock
really?
well that's that then...
This hasn't been confirmed , Trilly has blow it beforereally?
well that's that then...
huh? I really don't understand this mentality.The sky is falling!!!
Isn't that what some of you want?
its over johnnyThis hasn't been confirmed , Trilly has blow it before
The funny thing is the ones he blows are the calls for UK. Has he ever been wrong about a player we're trying to get commit to another school?This hasn't been confirmed , Trilly has blow it before
your avatar looks like a thumbBye Pope nice knowing you big dawg good luck at Sienna
I think you misspelled delusion.I want your optimism.
TBF...one is a bit easier than the other.The funny thing is the ones he blows are the calls for UK. Has he ever been wrong about a player we're trying to get commit to another school?
Sienna can do better.Bye Pope nice knowing you big dawg good luck at Sienna
Yeah Pope never claimed to be a Hollister modelyour avatar looks like a thumb
Get Stokes and the Murinen guy I know I spelled that wrong and a few shooters and let’s rock
Fantastic! Just Fan- ——-ingtastic!!Per Trilly
KSR
Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.
KSR Football
'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win
KSR Volleyball
No. 3 Kentucky VB drowns in The Swamp, loses 3-2 to No. 7 Florida
KSR Football
Henry Boyer has been a clutch touchdown machine for Kentucky
KSR Football
Kentucky may become nationally relevant because of Will Stein, but he says Wildcats win the games