Franken......when does he resign?

dave

Senior
May 29, 2001
60,624
915
113
Me too, although in this case the accusation was made way back then. That said, I bet some of the accusations coming out now are false (and also that some celebs did bad stuff that they won't get accused of because the victim will never speak out).
I feel exactly the same which is why I am both leery and in disdain at each accusation.
 
Sep 6, 2013
27,594
120
0
No it doesn't....I guess Al was just rehearsing the scene where she was sleeping.

His finger tits (oops, tips) might actually be touching the bullet proof vest. Can we get another angle before we over turn the call on the field?
 

Airport

All-American
Dec 12, 2001
87,858
8,692
113
His finger tits (oops, tips) might actually be touching the bullet proof vest. Can we get another angle before we over turn the call on the field?
It says they are on their way back, I wonder if this is in response to her not really going along with the rehearsal skit and him mocking her?
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football On the fast track, kicker Jack Cassidy just looking to get better every day
  2. 02 Rivals Basketball Recruiting West Virginia, Florida State & others making early impression with 4-star PG Kenyon St. Louis
  3. 03 WV Sports Football JaCorey Thomas, Jason Chambers should only see roles increase
  4. 04 WV Sports Baseball West Virginia baseball schedule with plenty of challenges
  5. 05 WV Sports Football Tale of the tape: How WVU stacks up against Arizona