Fox Sports Mock Bracket

Leo3011

Sophomore
Sep 7, 2019
133
173
41
6 seed playing VCU or Santa Clara then Purdue then Florida in S16. UConn as the 1. I'd take that bracket all day
 

Goingfor9

All-Conference
Jan 27, 2003
16,478
3,519
113
6 seed playing VCU or Santa Clara then Purdue then Florida in S16. UConn as the 1. I'd take that bracket all day
I think we needed to win today to secure a 6 seed. We are likely a 7 with trending 8/9. Getting smashed at home to end the reg season would be terrible on the heels of tamu.
 

anon1777473514

Heisman
Jul 30, 2024
6,464
12,943
113
I think we needed to win today to secure a 6 seed. We are likely a 7 with trending 8/9. Getting smashed at home to end the reg season would be terrible on the heels of tamu.
Nah. We kind of are what we are at this point. We will wind up a 7 with a chance to get up to a 6 in the SECT. Only chance to drop to 8 is to take a seriously bad loss and that’s not likely. You’d have to lose to a conference basement dweller in a Wednesday game. I still think we can make noise in the SECT as long as we don’t have to play Florida.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Recruiting Visit Primer: 5-star PF CJ Rosser arrives for Big Blue Madness
  2. 02 KSR Basketball UK announces details for Saturday's post-Big Blue Madness Fan Fest event
  3. 03 KSR Football KSR Explains the Strange History of the Kentucky-South Carolina Rivlary
  4. 04 KSR Volleyball Kentucky VB to participate in AVCA Match Point, an elite two-day championship in Louisville
  5. 05 KSR Football SEC Availability Report: LB Tavion Wallace listed as questionable vs. South Carolina