Lol we can't beat any of those teams you mentioned6 seed playing VCU or Santa Clara then Purdue then Florida in S16. UConn as the 1. I'd take that bracket all day
Uconn got beat today. No way they're a 16 seed playing VCU or Santa Clara then Purdue then Florida in S16. UConn as the 1. I'd take that bracket all day
I think we needed to win today to secure a 6 seed. We are likely a 7 with trending 8/9. Getting smashed at home to end the reg season would be terrible on the heels of tamu.6 seed playing VCU or Santa Clara then Purdue then Florida in S16. UConn as the 1. I'd take that bracket all day
Nah. We kind of are what we are at this point. We will wind up a 7 with a chance to get up to a 6 in the SECT. Only chance to drop to 8 is to take a seriously bad loss and that’s not likely. You’d have to lose to a conference basement dweller in a Wednesday game. I still think we can make noise in the SECT as long as we don’t have to play Florida.I think we needed to win today to secure a 6 seed. We are likely a 7 with trending 8/9. Getting smashed at home to end the reg season would be terrible on the heels of tamu.
KSR Football
Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
KSR Football
Kentucky Stat Superlatives: The Good and Bad Through 5 Weeks
KSR Football
Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look
KSR Basketball
Your Chance to Purchase Kentucky Basketball Single-Game Tickets is Near