Says a lot about this team’s turnaround that this spread is only 4 points. If this game was played two weeks ago, a spread of 10 wouldn’t have surprised me.
Every oddsmaker I looked up, had the opening line a -4It opened at +1
Every oddsmaker I looked up, had the opening line a -4
Florida students getting ready...
Yes, and they are creepy.FL has b-ball fans? Shocking.
Vegas has nothing to do with it, other than the opening line. The people that bet are what drives the movement of the line.That line is complete garbage. IMO I can understand UF a favorite by a pt or 2 at most . 5.5 is complete disrespect though I never pay any attention to Vegas.
Same thing happened with the Ole Miss game if you remember,very odd thing to see.It doesn't make sense onthe surface but I'm sure there is a reason.Yes I know money moves the lines but the reason for the shift is the question.Line just moved up to UK + 5.5.
With UF's depleted front court, what has the bettors dropping more money on the Gators?
Is it our youth and inconsistent play on the road?
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
KSR Cats in the NFL
BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
KSR Football
Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt