First half thread

Jonny2TheP

Senior
Dec 11, 2007
8,682
561
87
I’m not saying we have the players , but a lot of this is coaching. Especially on defense our guys are all completely out of position and Duke is getting everything so easily. I’ve been a “give O’Neil time” guy, but I haven’t seen anything that gives me any optimism this was even close to a good hire.
 

BFDCat

Freshman
Aug 28, 2013
1,137
80
48
Ordered YouTube TV today just to watch this. Does anyone want to help me with some text to explain to YouTube why I will be cancelling after watching this?
Mental distress after watching this game?
 

zeek55

Junior
Nov 21, 2010
3,664
323
83
If this doesn't get turned around fast, this season will be worse than 2019. We look like we don't have a pulse on either side of the ball.
 

Catslash

Redshirt
Aug 28, 2001
1,066
32
48
Thanks to all the wr insiders and friends of the program who kept silent or had no idea it was this bad in preseason practice
 

TheC

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
19,376
1,448
62
If I’m Brandon Joseph, do I transfer next year. I’d be worried about what this defense is doing to my draft status.
 

cattul

Sophomore
Sep 24, 2002
1,186
138
63
Trying to think of a positive….

How about, “If you have to choose to be down by three scores after the first quarter to any team in the country, perhaps Duke might have been the team you selected…before this game.”
 

NUcats92

Junior
Jun 12, 2021
973
305
63
This is the most piss poor team I’ve seen in a while literally every position is terrible
 

TheC

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
19,376
1,448
62
Hunter just doesn’t have it between the ears to be a QB.
 

JournCat

Junior
Aug 4, 2009
4,523
255
83
Duke is playing its second-string developmental QB because they’re so confident they can dominate us. He completed a 36-yarder while I was writing this message. Need to log off and turn this off.
 
Wildcat Report

Latest

  1. 01 Wildcat Report Northwestern frees OC Chip Kelly to go outside-the-box with creative offense
  2. 02 Wildcat Report 'The atmosphere was unbelievable': Visiting prospects rave about the new Ryan Field
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list
  4. 04 Wildcat Report Notebook: Braun looks to keep focus on Ball State after big Penn State win
  5. 05 On3 Football David Braun on Big Ten not receiving same respect as SEC in AP Poll: 'Check the receipts'