Mental distress after watching this game?Ordered YouTube TV today just to watch this. Does anyone want to help me with some text to explain to YouTube why I will be cancelling after watching this?
I was not prepared for the level of emotional violence contained in the YouTube TV programming.Mental distress after watching this game?
I put on heavy duty parental controls but they don’t work worth a damn today!I was not prepared for the level of emotional violence contained in the YouTube TV programming.
No running game! Gonna get smoked by real big ten teams. Hull is likely hurtingI won't be watching this ******** team going forward, Fitz has lost his mind somehow. Just unbelievable.
We are honestly on that pace.We just may give up 1,000 yards of offense.
Agree. The worst part is this is not a good Duke team. They are a bottom of the ACC team that is making us look like a total joke.I can't remember a worse quarter in the last 10 years.
I am currently working on my own submission to describe why I will be cancelling YouTube TV,Ha ha ha ordered Hulu Live for this crap!
That third turnover will do the trick.Sorry, you have to bench Hunter, no excuses.
Just wait for quarter number two!I can't remember a worse quarter in the last 10 years.
Wildcat Report
Northwestern frees OC Chip Kelly to go outside-the-box with creative offense
Wildcat Report
'The atmosphere was unbelievable': Visiting prospects rave about the new Ryan Field
Rivals Football Recruiting
WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list
Wildcat Report
Notebook: Braun looks to keep focus on Ball State after big Penn State win
On3 Football
David Braun on Big Ten not receiving same respect as SEC in AP Poll: 'Check the receipts'