As much as we mocked that campaign, I miss that production and a true scrambling spread offense.I miss Persa. He was STRONG.
It's because he was effective at running for his life. Same OL issuesAs much as we mocked that campaign, I miss that production and a true scrambling spread offense.
It is hard to say if they OL isOur OL is that small or is Ped state DL that huge?
Doesn't matter if our offense can't do anything.You sure have Barkley's number today!
Don't get too happy about stopping our O. It may even lull your guys into complacency next week.PSU's D has been a big surprise this season - NW isn't the first team to struggle against it.
And the PSU D isn't the first defense we've struggled against, unfortunately. We just have a putrid, boring offense.PSU's D has been a big surprise this season - NW isn't the first team to struggle against it.
Next week is a bye week as we prep for Michigan . This NW team is not a bad football team
What happened? I thought that NW was going to be in the conversation for the West division this year (in preseason)? I admittedly have not watched them until todayI appreciate that you are being friendly, but this is the same NU offense that couldn't move the ball against 0-5 Nevada. This is a bad, bad offense.
What happened? I thought that NW was going to be in the conversation for the West division this year (in preseason)? I admittedly have not watched them until today
Wildcat Report
Northwestern frees OC Chip Kelly to go outside-the-box with creative offense
Wildcat Report
'The atmosphere was unbelievable': Visiting prospects rave about the new Ryan Field
Rivals Football Recruiting
WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list
Wildcat Report
Notebook: Braun looks to keep focus on Ball State after big Penn State win
On3 Football
David Braun on Big Ten not receiving same respect as SEC in AP Poll: 'Check the receipts'