FINALLY

Rupert Jenkins

All-Conference
Nov 29, 2017
4,420
3,679
113
I think he is a troll. See the responses
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20230105_162351_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20230105_162351_Twitter.jpg
    507.4 KB · Views: 19

Klovis

Senior
Oct 14, 2012
850
549
93
I have come to the conclusion we are waiting for Kingsbury to be fired by the Cardinals Monday so we can hire him. Great success in college putting up major offensive numbers. Plus he has an amazing eye for true talent
Soooooo - who is the female? I need to do more research.

:ROFLMAO:
 

PBRME

All-American
Feb 12, 2004
11,412
5,525
113
I have come to the conclusion we are waiting for Kingsbury to be fired by the Cardinals Monday so we can hire him. Great success in college putting up major offensive numbers. Plus he has an amazing eye for true talent
That’s 5 stars
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar