Idk who this guy is but
Lol I just happened to search his name on Twitter right then.Posted at 4:03. It's only 4:06. You must be following this close...and here I am checking SPS...
That Kliffs girlfriend. Extremely talentedThats twice you’ve gotten me. That one is on me.
I’m suddenly okay with his hiringThat Kliffs girlfriend. Extremely talented
Soooooo - who is the female? I need to do more research.I have come to the conclusion we are waiting for Kingsbury to be fired by the Cardinals Monday so we can hire him. Great success in college putting up major offensive numbers. Plus he has an amazing eye for true talent
Kliffs model gf. She is bad A**Soooooo - who is the female? I need to do more research.
![]()
That’s 5 starsI have come to the conclusion we are waiting for Kingsbury to be fired by the Cardinals Monday so we can hire him. Great success in college putting up major offensive numbers. Plus he has an amazing eye for true talent
I’d hit it…I have come to the conclusion we are waiting for Kingsbury to be fired by the Cardinals Monday so we can hire him. Great success in college putting up major offensive numbers. Plus he has an amazing eye for true talent
Kliff would be awesome, but not happening.I have come to the conclusion we are waiting for Kingsbury to be fired by the Cardinals Monday so we can hire him. Great success in college putting up major offensive numbers. Plus he has an amazing eye for true talent
Kliffs model gf. She is bad A**
That looks like an all you eat dessert buffet to meI've conducted my research.
A+ talent right there.
you and me both!That looks like an all you eat dessert buffet to me
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar