I still hate Duke for more reasons outside of basketball (read up on the Blackpatch Wars) but yep. With the Rat King gone, they aren't nearly as awful. Schyer doesn't seem to be nearly as big of an ***.I’d rather have had Duke win
They have the number 1 offense in the nation. One game sample size isn’t enough so may want to reevaluate that take.How tge heck did IL get here? They are awful on offense.
Come on Illinois. You have nothing to lose. Do it.6 point game under 7
Right there with you. UConn looks pretty good right now with under 8 to go but maybe Illinois can get hot. Here’s hoping.This is the only acceptable answer.
Zona hasn't won one since 97 (being the only team to ever beat THREE one seeds in a single run- including us)
UM only has one and that was in freaking 1989
And Illinois has never won one.
I'm rooting for the Illini first, UM second and Zona third.
I can’t take them playing for another ship.Anyone but UCONN!
KSR Football
What the national media is saying about Kentucky after beating South Carolina
KSR Football
The BBN reacting to Kentucky's win over South Carolina is the best thing you'll see today
KSR Football
House of Blue Hot Take Review celebrates Kentucky's overtime win at South Carolina!
KSR Football
Kentucky's Coaches Demand Juice, and Kenny Darby Continues to Deliver
KSR Football
The Football Gods rewarded Nic Anderson vs. South Carolina: 'He's battled a lot in his career.'