Kansas
Dayton
Kentucky
Creighton
I'm predicting now that Self will lose before the FF. They are the favorite so it jaychoke all the way.
Kansas
Dayton
Kentucky
Creighton
Because yall cheated and have a good team this year does not make me a fan.A lot of Kansas fans in this thread. I see you @crawfords corner @JoeBeeHall .
Laugh or shake your head all you want.
Your team gets upset a lot, and the NBA is not in love with your current roster.
Fact. And fact.
Never happen.I'm going with UK, KU, Fl St, Zags
All these teams have good guards, at least one good big man that can post, and very good coaching.
Creighton? Sheesh
Creighton? Even after getting sphincter banged by 20?
Honestly, I don't care whether the NBA is in love with any of our players or not. Dotson and Udoka are the two best players in college basketball this year (Dotson made final 5 for the Bob Cousy award https://kuathletics.com/dotson-cousy-030220/ ).
Also, when you are a 1 seed every year, you're going to get "upset" more times than not.
Kansas
Dayton
Kentucky
Creighton
Kansas State lol J/KWhere is UK’s horrible tournament loss to a mid-major in the Cal era? Quit making excuses.
KSR Basketball
Reece Potter used the offseason to bulk up as he eyes playing time in 2026-27
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. South Carolina: National Media Takes
KSR Football
UK Hall of Famer Jeff Van Note passes away
KSR Football
South Carolina has Seemingly Solved Run Game Woes
KSR Volleyball
No. 3 Kentucky VB begins back-to-back road stand against Auburn