At a and m was alwaus gonna be a big challenge. Probably 2nd straight double digit defeat and wont surprise if its 20 plus like Bama.
I assume that you're not with Sydney Sweeney? Good callYeah and I “can hang” with Sydney Sweeney. But, just like our cats ain’t either one of us scoring.
Maybe my odds are better than I thoughtI assume that you're not with Sydney Sweeney? Good call
Let’s get real. You couldn’t hang with Rosie O’Donnell. Sydney Sweeney isn’t hanging with you even if you tell her you gobbled JD Vance.Yeah and I “can hang” with Sydney Sweeney. But, just like our cats ain’t either one of us scoring.
KSR Football
Ty Bryant to the rest of the college football world: 'If they want to stay sleep, they can do that.'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. LSU is a hotter ticket than Alabama vs. Georgia
KSR Football
Winning the turnover battle helped Kentucky snap losing streak to South Carolina
KSR Football
LSU opens as a two-score favorite in Lexington
KSR Football
Kentucky now projected to win seven games by ESPN FPI (with a shot at the CFP)