At a and m was alwaus gonna be a big challenge. Probably 2nd straight double digit defeat and wont surprise if its 20 plus like Bama.
I assume that you're not with Sydney Sweeney? Good callYeah and I “can hang” with Sydney Sweeney. But, just like our cats ain’t either one of us scoring.
Maybe my odds are better than I thoughtI assume that you're not with Sydney Sweeney? Good call
Let’s get real. You couldn’t hang with Rosie O’Donnell. Sydney Sweeney isn’t hanging with you even if you tell her you gobbled JD Vance.Yeah and I “can hang” with Sydney Sweeney. But, just like our cats ain’t either one of us scoring.
KSR Football
Kentucky now projected to win seven games by ESPN FPI (with a shot at the CFP)
KSR Football
KSR Today: Kentucky Football is 4-1
KSR Football
Instant Takeaways: Will Stein coached for the win to snap Kentucky's losing streak to South Carolina
KSR Football
See How Kentucky Celebrated the Victory at Williams-Brice Stadium
KSR Football
How Kentucky "Put the Icing on the Cake" with Historic 2-Point Conversion