^***PLEASE DO NOT FEED THE DANDY ANDY TROLL***^Go Cats beat south Carolina! Let me stay in the football threads where the winning mentality is. All that sissy stuff going on with basketball as usual.
I see you're still a goofball with your silly "Dandy Andy" schtick. What tf does that even mean? And why do you think it's such a knee slapper?^***PLEASE DO NOT FEED THE DANDY ANDY TROLL***^
And the giant shoulder pads. . . hard for tacklers to grabMo Williams vs USC 1995 UK win
439 All-Purpose yards
After the game, a reporter asked, "To what do you attribute
your remarkable performance today?"
Williams replied, "It was the Power K".
I don't need anybody to feed me. I'm also not trolling. Go Cats..^***PLEASE DO NOT FEED THE DANDY ANDY TROLL***^
Ok.^***PLEASE DO NOT FEED THE DANDY ANDY TROLL***^
Don't mind Paul...he's a dopeI don't need anybody to feed me. I'm also not trolling. Go Cats..
Well I tend to think him and the others are decent in real life more than likely. On here tho they are most definitely Popes DopesDon't mind Paul...he's a dope
Those old tear away jerseys! Love it!Was there with my grandfather in Section 110 behind Penn St. bench
Yes I wanted one so bad for little league footballThose old tear away jerseys! Love it!
KSR Football
Instant Takeaways: Will Stein coached for the win to snap Kentucky's losing streak to South Carolina
KSR Football
See How Kentucky Celebrated the Victory at Williams-Brice Stadium
KSR Football
How Kentucky "Put the Icing on the Cake" with Historic 2-Point Conversion
KSR Football
Injury Report: Kentucky has some healing to do before LSU comes to town
KSR Football
Lance Heard had a BOGO special on pancakes in Columbia