FB: SOUTH CAROLINA GAME WEEK

JASUN74

All-American
May 22, 2008
3,840
5,682
73
I’ve been looking forward to this game since last year, we need revenge in a big way. I think we match up really well and are playing with a lot of confidence, hopefully that continues on Saturday and we get a convincing win. I would love to have Miller but think we still win. 34-24! Go Cats.
 

TheResistance

All-American
Jul 3, 2025
3,970
8,360
113
Jim Carrey Chance GIF by RealEstateAuction.com

 

Dead Cat Bounce

All-American
Jan 8, 2003
2,932
5,331
113
I am rooting for wholesale destruction. I want Gamecock fans to wonder what new era they have entered and how long it will last. I want Carolina freshmen to wish they had gone to Clemson. I want the USC trustees to form an exploratory committee to investigate the possibility of returning to the ACC. I want Beamer's wife to drunk dial an ex-boyfriend, just to say that she still thinks about him from time to time. I want Hilton Head to secede from the state. Go Stein. Go CATS.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Instant Takeaways: Will Stein coached for the win to snap Kentucky's losing streak to South Carolina
  2. 02 KSR Football See How Kentucky Celebrated the Victory at Williams-Brice Stadium
  3. 03 KSR Football How Kentucky "Put the Icing on the Cake" with Historic 2-Point Conversion
  4. 04 KSR Football Injury Report: Kentucky has some healing to do before LSU comes to town
  5. 05 KSR Football Lance Heard had a BOGO special on pancakes in Columbia