FB - OFFICIAL SOUTH CAROLINA GAME THREAD - FB

DudahUK

Heisman
Jul 23, 2020
8,954
13,651
113
Minchey is a JR right? I hope we hit the portal hard next year for a QB. I know it’s early but dude would get out ran by someone in a wheelchair and his accuracy is decent. Ugh. I’m just venting because I’m pissed.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football House of Blue Hot Take Review celebrates Kentucky's overtime win at South Carolina!
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky's Coaches Demand Juice, and Kenny Darby Continues to Deliver
  3. 03 KSR Football The Football Gods rewarded Nic Anderson vs. South Carolina: 'He's battled a lot in his career.'
  4. 04 KSR Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky drops out of AP Poll Top 25 despite win over South Carolina