THAT'S A CATCH. **** THESE DUMBASS FKING SHITSTAIN REFS. ******* DUMBASS *************
Bullshite overturnGod, Darby is by far my favorite player. I only wish we can hang onto him before he lights up the NFL.
Go suck a dirty dick, you fvcking loser.How are you gonna use another mans diss against the same man? How original….
Y’all got hosed on that overturnof course we would never get that call in a million years, corrupt ******* trash league
We are pissed but not just because of that. Yall are raping us and having your way with it.I’m sorry, but I’m a gamecock fan, and that was a catch. I would be pissed if I was you guys. SEC refs are the worst.
Newbie scum you are.Go suck a dirty dick, you fvcking loser.
Id have been arrested. That ref is a cheating piece of ****.THAT'S A CATCH. **** THESE DUMBASS FKING SHITSTAIN REFS. ******* DUMBASS *************
I hope Stein calls them the **** out. Take the fine. Call these corrupt pieces of **** out.One of them days. There was no proof there
KSR Football
Will Stein on losing Alex Afari hours before South Carolina: "The show rolls on"
KSR Football
Kentucky pulled off the biggest road comeback in school history, first OT win since 2015
KSR Football
'Comeback Freaking Cats': Will Stein makes the Call of His Life vs. South Carolina
KSR Football
Kentucky Overcomes 17-Point Deficit, Defeats South Carolina 35-34 in Overtime
KSR Football
LIVE BLOG: No. 24 Kentucky at South Carolina