Tbf USC playing for their lives. Seems to happen a lot on Uk matchups.Big blue wall gettin wrecked by a 2-2 team
This is a**
Tbf UK fans have too many excuses for sh1tty losing UK football.Tbf USC playing for their lives. Seems to happen a lot on Uk matchups.
Learn what? Same ol ********? I’m tired man.Just not our day. Learn from this loss and move on
He looks like it right nowGood grief and they are slobbering Sellers like he’s the second coming of Mahomes.
Which I will never understand. That fall squarely on coaching.This is UGLY so far.
We were not ready for this freaking game.
We are getting pegged right nowToo much Cock right now!
KSR Football
Did Kentucky end the Shane Beamer era in Columbia? 'It is not good enough. I get it.'
KSR Football
Ty Bryant to the rest of the college football world: 'If they want to stay sleep, they can do that.'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. LSU is a hotter ticket than Alabama vs. Georgia
KSR Football
Winning the turnover battle helped Kentucky snap losing streak to South Carolina
KSR Football
LSU opens as a two-score favorite in Lexington