FB OFFICIAL GAME THREAD SOUTH ALABAMA

bbnkat02

Heisman
Nov 14, 2017
48,181
71,788
113
Feels like a Mark Pope-coached game. Get down early and hope and pray you can win it late.
Nah Pope can beat the bad teams. It’s the good ones we don’t know what’s gonna happen.

Stein having a bad day so far.
 

blueblood2767

Redshirt
Nov 18, 2025
38
39
18
I really think our players thought this would be a cake walk and our playing like it. I am sure Stein will light a fire under thier arse at halftime, and we will see a much better effort in 2nd half.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kentucky drops out of AP Poll Top 25 despite win over South Carolina
  2. 02 KSR Football Not that it matters, but Kentucky got that snap off in time at the end of regulation
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky football is now ranked in the Coaches Poll Top 25
  4. 04 KSR Football 'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win
  5. 05 KSR Football Did Kentucky end the Shane Beamer era in Columbia? 'It is not good enough. I get it.'