Turned his head and mostly shoulder. TERRIBLE call.I'll get shredded for this, but I agree with that call. Totally unnecessary as well.
Turned his head and mostly shoulder. TERRIBLE call.I'll get shredded for this, but I agree with that call. Totally unnecessary as well.
AgreedHe should have just wrapped up. Anything around the head is going to draw extra attention. Ugh
Gettin agreed by a dude named freaking Major.Better get real during the half or Major Appelwhite will bring making the interview tour next week.
Is it too late to bring back Stoops?
Are you related to Stoops? He's all you post about.Is it too late to bring back Stoops?
Good call jackass.Just kneel on the football and get to the half, don't give a Stein a chance to give USA more points.
Icing our kicker, F these refs.Now what stripes?!?
Just trollingAre you related to Stoops? He's all you post about.
KSR
Instant Takeaways: Will Stein coached for the win to snap Kentucky's losing streak to South Carolina
KSR Football
See How Kentucky Celebrated the Victory at Williams-Brice Stadium
KSR Football
How Kentucky "Put the Icing on the Cake" with Historic 2-Point Conversion
KSR Football
Injury Report: Kentucky has some healing to do before LSU comes to town
KSR Football
Lance Heard had a BOGO special on pancakes in Columbia