My bad, I thought this was a message board, I thought we were free to post how we like? Do you also question the people that constantly bring up Stoops when praising Stein?Are you related to Stoops? He's all you post about.
My bad, I thought this was a message board, I thought we were free to post how we like? Do you also question the people that constantly bring up Stoops when praising Stein?Are you related to Stoops? He's all you post about.
At least every 2-3.We should be doing that every ******* play
Looked to me like he was across the line before he bobbled it. All's well that ends well.Nice run but nearly a screw up, fumbled it put of the end zone after barely crossing the goal line
I cant argue with the personal foul but it should not have met targeting. He led with his shoulder and the qb head snapped forward. It made it look worse than it really was. There was certainly contact with the head but he didn't launch and didn't lead with the crown.Turned his head and mostly shoulder. TERRIBLE call.
Quit posting like a chick you are embarrassing yourself. Maybe get your testosterone checked.My bad, I thought this was a message board, I thought we were free to post how we like? Do you also question the people that constantly bring up Stoops when praising Stein?
Your mom thinks I have plenty of testosterone.Quit posting like a chick you are embarrassing yourself. Maybe get your testosterone checked.
Like I said your pitiful. Move along beta male.Your mom thinks I have plenty of testosterone.
It was clear targeting you dopeI cant argue with the personal foul but it should not have met targeting. He led with his shoulder and the qb head snapped forward. It made it look worse than it really was. There was certainly contact with the head but he didn't launch and didn't lead with the crown.
Not a dope and like the commentator said, the crown area keeps expanding. Look up the rule. It was a hard hit. There was contact with the head. But he led with his shoulder and he didn't launch.It was clear targeting you dope
No, per AI search ...Is Michey the slowest quarterback ever?
I’ve see worse not called. That was a soft *** call.It was clear targeting you dope
You commented to me first, you need to move along....cuck.Like I said your pitiful. Move along beta male.
Unless we hold them scoreless and score about 4 TDsWe had a chance to crack the top 25 if we had handled business today, ain't happening now.
KSR
Instant Takeaways: Will Stein coached for the win to snap Kentucky's losing streak to South Carolina
KSR Football
See How Kentucky Celebrated the Victory at Williams-Brice Stadium
KSR Football
How Kentucky "Put the Icing on the Cake" with Historic 2-Point Conversion
KSR Football
Injury Report: Kentucky has some healing to do before LSU comes to town
KSR Football
Lance Heard had a BOGO special on pancakes in Columbia