Dan Issellots of guys during the tubby smith years for me.
Cliff Hawkins probably my favorite of all of them. Best perimeter defender we've had since I've been watching.
Along with all the seniors on the 1975 team.
Issel went on to have a great pro career in the ABA. I remember his battles with Dr. J.Dan Issel, absolutely!
I fully expect K to do the same thing. It was a bush league move and what was really sickening was Wooden making the remark, "I don't know how we beat that physical Kentucky team". Right.Excellent. Those guys had no chance once Wooden announced his retirement the day before the championship game.
Bush League by Wooden.
Was a big fan of his too. Had a rough freshman year where he wanted to transfer over playing time yet became a hell of a hard nosed player by his senior year.Joe Crawford, fav all time Cat.
KSR Football
More Evidence that the Kentucky Offensive Line is Dominant
On3 Football
Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
KSR Volleyball
Watch Sunday NFL Countdown Break Down Kentucky Volleyball
KSR Basketball
Length will be Kentucky's strength on defense, but can the Wildcats use it properly?
KSR Basketball
Jerone Morton opens up on knee injury: 'Everything happens for a reason'