Dan Issellots of guys during the tubby smith years for me.
Cliff Hawkins probably my favorite of all of them. Best perimeter defender we've had since I've been watching.
Along with all the seniors on the 1975 team.
Issel went on to have a great pro career in the ABA. I remember his battles with Dr. J.Dan Issel, absolutely!
I fully expect K to do the same thing. It was a bush league move and what was really sickening was Wooden making the remark, "I don't know how we beat that physical Kentucky team". Right.Excellent. Those guys had no chance once Wooden announced his retirement the day before the championship game.
Bush League by Wooden.
Was a big fan of his too. Had a rough freshman year where he wanted to transfer over playing time yet became a hell of a hard nosed player by his senior year.Joe Crawford, fav all time Cat.
KSR Football
Will Stein and Shane Beamer's Relationship Comes Full Circle on Saturday
KSR Football
Will Stein Shares Kenny Minchey 4-Game Progress Report
KSR Basketball
Improved decision-making is helping Alex Wilkins reach his high ceiling
KSR
One of Will Wade's LSU players (who was also a former Kentucky target) is heading back overseas
KSR Cats in the NFL
BBNFL Week 3: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone