I'm thinking curb stomp or a bone tomahawk chop...Yes, he really is. He knew how the virus was created, lied about masking(likely for profit), covered up how the virus was spread and ruined the physical and mental health of many including those that actually died from this virus.
The firing squad is too nice for this guy.
Either one...I'm thinking curb stomp or a bone tomahawk chop...
SARS had a mortality rate of 15%. I don’t remember any lockdowns for that “outbreak”
Or a Judy chop.I'm thinking curb stomp or a bone tomahawk chop...
WV Sports Football
Observations: West Virginia football vs. Arizona
WV Sports Football
With struggles on defense, West Virginia offense must avoid pressing
WV Sports Football
By the numbers: What stood out in WVU's loss to Arizona
WV Sports Football
West Virginia football snap counts: Arizona
WV Sports Football
5 Takeaways from West Virginia's 52-31 loss against Arizona