I'm thinking curb stomp or a bone tomahawk chop...Yes, he really is. He knew how the virus was created, lied about masking(likely for profit), covered up how the virus was spread and ruined the physical and mental health of many including those that actually died from this virus.
The firing squad is too nice for this guy.
Either one...I'm thinking curb stomp or a bone tomahawk chop...
SARS had a mortality rate of 15%. I don’t remember any lockdowns for that “outbreak”
Or a Judy chop.I'm thinking curb stomp or a bone tomahawk chop...
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez as frustrated as he's ever been defensively
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez press conference summary: Arizona
WV Sports Football
West Virginia drops third straight Big 12 game after 52-31 loss to Arizona
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez sees hard cap as first major step for roster building
WV Sports Football
West Virginia vs. Arizona Big 12 availability report: 10-10