Post your favorite of Tripper in appreciation for all the golden moments he gave us.
Come on guys. The world threw everything at him, give him a break[eyeroll]
Oh,if he gets to any level of basketball past this somebody is likely to give him some kind of break.Come on guys. The world threw everything at him, give him a break[eyeroll]
Isn't he room mates with Tebow?
Was just wondering the same thing. Might be hard to find one to fill those "tripping" shoes.Wonder who the next Duke guy I’ll hate?? There is always one
This is the most horrible pic I’ve ever seen. Damn I wanna punch that faceWhen the moon is full I morph into Rat BoY!
![]()
![]()
Post your favorite of Tripper in appreciation for all the golden moments he gave us.
KSR Football Recruiting
Good news! 4-star Kentucky pledge Tristin Hughes did not make the trip to Louisville
KSR Cats in the NBA
Tyler Herro, wearing a new number, recreates TJ Ford's iconic rookie photos
KSR Football
Bowl Roundup: Kentucky comfortably in postseason projections following 3-1 start
KSR Football
Shane Beamer opens up on job security ahead of Kentucky matchup
KSR Football
House of Blue Hot Take Review digs into Kentucky's 45-21 win over South Alabama