Post your favorite of Tripper in appreciation for all the golden moments he gave us.
Come on guys. The world threw everything at him, give him a break[eyeroll]
Oh,if he gets to any level of basketball past this somebody is likely to give him some kind of break.Come on guys. The world threw everything at him, give him a break[eyeroll]
Isn't he room mates with Tebow?
Was just wondering the same thing. Might be hard to find one to fill those "tripping" shoes.Wonder who the next Duke guy I’ll hate?? There is always one
This is the most horrible pic I’ve ever seen. Damn I wanna punch that faceWhen the moon is full I morph into Rat BoY!
![]()
![]()
Post your favorite of Tripper in appreciation for all the golden moments he gave us.
Rivals Football Recruiting
Will Stein's Kentucky is making a case to the No. 7 receiver in the 2028 class
KSR Football Recruiting
Kentucky Football Receives Prediction to Land a 5-Star Recruit
KSR Basketball
Add Jerone Morton to Kentucky's injury report; Kam Williams progressing well
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. LSU Game Time Announced
KSR Preps
KSR's 2026 Kentucky High School Football Top 25 Rankings: Week 6