There weren’t that many Kentucky fans at the game today. Mark Pope is killing our love of the program. Get him out before he does irreparable damage!
I didn’t watch a single second of the game. I checked the box score twice and that’s it. I knew they were going to lose and likely get blown out from the start. There’s just no reason to watch this program most games and sure as hell no reason to go to a game. They’re turning into UK football.There weren’t that many Kentucky fans at the game today. Mark Pope is killing our love of the program. Get him out before he does irreparable damage!
I feel your pain, old friend. God help the program with a president and Athletics director and head basketball coach like they have right now.I didn’t watch a single second of the game. I checked the box score twice and that’s it. I knew they were going to lose and likely get blown out from the start. There’s just no reason to watch this program most games and sure as hell no reason to go to a game. They’re turning into UK football.
I didn’t watch a single second of the game.
BBN would travel to Siberia to watch an exhibition game if we had a decent coach worth supporting.ISU fans travel very well. Not so much for BBN this time.
I quit caring right around the Covid season.There weren’t that many Kentucky fans at the game today. Mark Pope is killing our love of the program. Get him out before he does irreparable damage!
I chose sleep over watching today.There weren’t that many Kentucky fans at the game today. Mark Pope is killing our love of the program. Get him out before he does irreparable damage!
There weren’t that many Kentucky fans at the game today. Mark Pope is killing our love of the program. Get him out before he does irreparable damage!
There weren’t that many Kentucky fans at the game today. Mark Pope is killing our love of the program. Get him out before he does irreparable damage!
I think the Illinois game last year had more to do with the game being 1 1/2 hours away from a bunch of their fans. This year, apathy and pissed offness had definitely set in.Illinois outnumbered us last year too. Which happens sometimes. But yeah fans are checking out on Pope in droves.
KSR
Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.
KSR Football
'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win
KSR Volleyball
No. 3 Kentucky VB drowns in The Swamp, loses 3-2 to No. 7 Florida
KSR Football
Henry Boyer has been a clutch touchdown machine for Kentucky
KSR Football
Kentucky may become nationally relevant because of Will Stein, but he says Wildcats win the games