Fake Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kentuckiddy

All-Conference
Feb 10, 2011
4,501
2,206
0

Oohhhhh. Got me there! Good one!

Actually, what I said proved to be exactly true. The team did look like crap. Cal was coaching like crap. Changes needed to be made. Luckily, with QG leaving the program was exactly what Cal and this team needed: Cal was playing Greene waaaaay too much and now it’s forced him to play the guys who needed to be on the floor and it’s literally turned this season around.

Toughen up and stop defending bad basketball and coaching when you see it. I’ve said it about 8 million times and I won’t stop. One in Ten isn’t getting it done.

Now....I see a possibility of a good run in March. After SHall, changes needed to be made and people needed to be called out. We became a better team with QG leaving. Cal should be thankful.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kentucky vs. South Carolina Availability Report: UK May Miss DJ Miller
  2. 02 KSR Volleyball Morgan Gaerte listed as 'day-to-day' ahead of important stretch for Kentucky VB
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Trent Noah excited to put hamstring issues behind him and 'finally break through as a team'
  4. 04 KSR Podcasts 11 Personnel: No Huddle! with Cole Cubelic
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky FB takes you behind the scenes of the South Alabama win with 'unKut: Fire Starters'