Absolutely nobody from NYC watched that game......nobody.Geno's trade mark became the Pinstripper Bowl that was played before the fans of New York. He was never able to get over that performance in front of what was to become his home town. Warez
Absolutely nobody from NYC watched that game......nobody.
Article was complimentary of Geno and his poor performance in that bowl game would not have supported his arguement, quite the contrary. I doubt he saw it.I suspect the guy who wrote the article did.
Article was complimentary of Geno and his poor performance in that bowl game would not have supported his arguement, quite the contrary. I doubt he saw it.
WV Sports Football
West Virginia football uniforms announced for Arizona game
WV Sports Football
How did former Mountaineers perform in Week 4 of the NFL season
WV Sports
Game Preview: West Virginia football vs. Arizona
WV Sports Football
You might remember these Wildcats when they were once WVU recruiting targets
WV Sports Football
Zac Alley: West Virginia defense more talented than it's shown