Even with Reid Travis

BourbonBalz

All-American
Mar 5, 2005
11,430
9,235
0
A Wiseman reclass????? I know, I know. He's said he isn't classifying. These guys say stuff all the time. It "could" happen. Will it? Most likely not.
 

$Z71$

All-American
Nov 14, 2002
3,718
6,030
0
The name that I can’t help but think of is KYKy Tandy.
Fits a few things.

1. KY boy. People always call for that. I actually don’t care about this, but a lot of fans always call for it.

2. He’s a guy that’ll play all 4 years.

Ummm he is only a junior.......
 

Cats192

Heisman
Apr 22, 2011
14,924
17,879
93
Ummm he is only a junior.......


Oops

I really dont understand his father’s comments about not coming here with a ton of guards. Even weirder now. Also the fact that he’s in that class, makes more sense why Cal hasn’t rushed to offer.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kenny Darby cracks Top 10 of ESPN's College Football Freshman Rankings
  2. 02 KSR Football Sam Greene willing to do whatever it takes for the Kentucky Defense
  3. 03 KSR Women's Basketball Kenny Brooks is enjoying watching Clara Strack improve as a leader, 3-point shooter
  4. 04 KSR KSR Show, 10/8: Previewing LSU and more, live from 10 a.m. to noon
  5. 05 KSR KSR Today: Fake quotes, completed schedules, and injury updates