Even with Reid Travis

BourbonBalz

All-American
Mar 5, 2005
11,430
9,235
0
A Wiseman reclass????? I know, I know. He's said he isn't classifying. These guys say stuff all the time. It "could" happen. Will it? Most likely not.
 

$Z71$

All-American
Nov 14, 2002
3,718
6,030
0
The name that I can’t help but think of is KYKy Tandy.
Fits a few things.

1. KY boy. People always call for that. I actually don’t care about this, but a lot of fans always call for it.

2. He’s a guy that’ll play all 4 years.

Ummm he is only a junior.......
 

Cats192

Heisman
Apr 22, 2011
14,924
17,879
93
Ummm he is only a junior.......


Oops

I really dont understand his father’s comments about not coming here with a ton of guards. Even weirder now. Also the fact that he’s in that class, makes more sense why Cal hasn’t rushed to offer.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Will Stein Show Recap: Jumbo formation, fake quotes, and playing well at home
  2. 02 KSR Football LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics
  3. 03 KSR Football SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
  4. 04 KSR Football Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’
  5. 05 KSR Football WATCH: Kentucky's 'unKut' recaps road comeback against South Carolina