ESPN - Time Warner - Louisville

KyCatFan1

Heisman
May 6, 2002
30,867
31,594
113
Probably a lot of threats of leaving them to go to Dish/DirecTV. No reason it should have taken this long.
 

Blue till I die

All-Conference
Dec 20, 2004
1,646
3,377
113
Every person in Louisville has been without ESPN all morning, it finally came on.
This bit of news is very good news for thousands of us who live here and was relegated to watching on the app.

I don't get why people feel the need to be rude to others. Did it make you feel better or something
 

Blue till I die

All-Conference
Dec 20, 2004
1,646
3,377
113
I guess it came off as weird
Anyone in Louisville with TWC knew exactly what it meant, just assumed everyone else did as well
 
Dec 12, 2007
68,157
14,860
0
Lighten up Frances. Nobody was flaming you. As the other guy said, the thread was a head scratcher. No harm, no foul, but you need a thicker skin.
 

TruBluCatFan

Heisman
Dec 21, 2001
19,367
10,257
113
I guess it came off as weird
Anyone in Louisville with TWC knew exactly what it meant, just assumed everyone else did as well
Well 3/4 of the state doesn't live in Jefferson county so I had no idea what the hell you meant.

So don't go getting all pissy because you started a new thread that made zero sense to a lot of posters on this board.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Five Things You Need to Know About the LSU Tigers
  2. 02 KSR Football Two LSU streaks working in Kentucky's favor
  3. 03 KSR Football Get ready for Kentucky vs. LSU under the lights with the KSR Pregame Show
  4. 04 KSR Football Will Stein explains how Kentucky’s loss to Alabama changed his approach
  5. 05 KSR Football Is that Kenny Minchey at Quarterback or Andre Woodson? Jacob Tamme sees Similarities