Just came on for real, no news trickery. I don't have to watch a trash app stream. Praise the lord
It's back on! Right at 3 o'clock!
Cool story bro.
Said the sad little man who thinks he is cool
Well 3/4 of the state doesn't live in Jefferson county so I had no idea what the hell you meant.I guess it came off as weird
Anyone in Louisville with TWC knew exactly what it meant, just assumed everyone else did as well
KSR Football
FEBU: The Kentucky Motto Driving the Wildcats to Defy Doubters
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin talked himself out of fourth down attempt to ice the game in loss to Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein dedicates Kentucky's win over LSU to the fans: 'This was for Big Blue Nation'
KSR Football
Déjà Vu? Kenny Minchey Breaks Down the Game-Winning Two-Point Play
KSR Football
Rapid Reaction: An All-Time Night as Kentucky Topples LSU in Overtime