Ed Werder out I saw. Didn't see Goodman.
Hopefully the first of many we don't like.
Received my call. Laid off effective immediately. I love what I do and I will continue. Tough day for many with ESPN layoffs. Thx to all.
From his Twitter, sorry at work having issues.
Received my call. Laid off effective immediately. I love what I do and I will continue. Tough day for many with ESPN layoffs. Thx to all.
From his Twitter, sorry at work having issues.
Received my call. Laid off effective immediately. I love what I do and I will continue. Tough day for many with ESPN layoffs. Thx to all.
From his Twitter, sorry at work having issues.
[laughing] Whoever is running that account has gotten a ton of people.Someone fell for the fake Jeff Goodman twitter page again? Don't worry, so did Bleacher Report
No problem, it happens we all can still hope though.Sorry my bad
I don't wish bad on anyone but if you don't do your job then...
Hopefully all the biased against Kentucky ones get their walking papers.
Yay, a bunch of people lost their jobs. This is so awesome. WTF is wrong with you people?Hopefully the first of many we don't like. Ed Werder also has been laid off.
Already in the ESPN layoffs thread.
Gonna be more........ESPN is clearing house
KSR Football
Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
KSR Preps
KSR's 2026 Kentucky High School Football Top 25 Rankings: Week 7
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB will play Illinois in a closed preseason exhibition
KSR Football
Monday Huddle: Kentucky gets second shot at marquee home win
KSR Football
Kentucky unveils Power K helmets for throwback game vs. LSU