Ed Werder out I saw. Didn't see Goodman.
Hopefully the first of many we don't like.
Received my call. Laid off effective immediately. I love what I do and I will continue. Tough day for many with ESPN layoffs. Thx to all.
From his Twitter, sorry at work having issues.
Received my call. Laid off effective immediately. I love what I do and I will continue. Tough day for many with ESPN layoffs. Thx to all.
From his Twitter, sorry at work having issues.
Received my call. Laid off effective immediately. I love what I do and I will continue. Tough day for many with ESPN layoffs. Thx to all.
From his Twitter, sorry at work having issues.
[laughing] Whoever is running that account has gotten a ton of people.Someone fell for the fake Jeff Goodman twitter page again? Don't worry, so did Bleacher Report
No problem, it happens we all can still hope though.Sorry my bad
I don't wish bad on anyone but if you don't do your job then...
Hopefully all the biased against Kentucky ones get their walking papers.
Yay, a bunch of people lost their jobs. This is so awesome. WTF is wrong with you people?Hopefully the first of many we don't like. Ed Werder also has been laid off.
Already in the ESPN layoffs thread.
Gonna be more........ESPN is clearing house
KSR Women's Basketball
Kenny Brooks provides injury updates on Ayanna Patterson, Dominika Paurová
KSR Baseball
Kentucky drops fall ball exhibition to Cincinnati
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Visit Primer: DeMarcus Henry arrives, Nasir Anderson cancels
KSR Football
UK Fans of the Day want Bowl Projections after the South Carolina win
KSR Football
Kentucky at Oklahoma Game Time Announced