Your name suits you.This is genuinely awesome. I’m pumped!!! LFG!!!
Your name suits you.
That came from Thammel Twitter with 292k followers. Poor baby!!!Fake lmao
Not the worst hire but there are other candidates I would have preferred.This is genuinely awesome. I’m pumped!!! LFG!!!
I’d said previously he’s an option and would likely be solid but Pearl should have got an offer first imo.I tried to hint in the zagoria thread that this was unfolding. Sorry folks, as I know y’all are not enthused. I actually think it will be a very successful hire.
What makes you like the hire? Just asking, not criticizing.I tried to hint in the zagoria thread that this was unfolding. Sorry folks, as I know y’all are not enthused. I actually think it will be a very successful hire.
KSR Football
The Nic Anderson Revenge Tour starts this week vs. LSU
KSR Football
Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look
KSR Women's Basketball
Kenny Brooks provides injury updates on Ayanna Patterson, Dominika Paurová
KSR Baseball
Kentucky drops fall ball exhibition to Cincinnati